Donations to Parents Across Rhode Island are not tax deductible since we are not yet a 501c(3). However right now, we are accepting donations via PayPal through this link:
Your financial donation goes directly to things like:
- Online marketing materials – including the cost the website, contact database, copyrighted image fees, and other such expenses
- Administrative expenses – including filing fees for required documents, our accountant, PO Box fee
- Printing costs – costs for flyers and signs to help inform parents
- Event Costs – rental fees, refreshments and other expenses related to Parents Across RI’s events.
- Other allowed expenses per our pending 501(c)3 status
If you have any questions about our fundraising or how we spend money, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.